Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Aug 16, 2017 Views: 78
For MTSU Students, Faculty, and Staff:
- A copier is located on the 1st floor near the Reference Desk.
- Students will need to scan their IDs or enter their M-number.
For Alumni and Visitors:
- A photocopier is available for the public near the Tech Services desk on the 1st floor, past the elevators. Cost is $0.11 per page. Assistance is available at the desk.
More Info / Sources:
- Copy Services (Library)
- Blue Print Solutions (Student Union)
- Does the Library have color copiers?
- Technology Services
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!