Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Dec 11, 2017 Views: 85
There may be several reasons why you're having difficulty finding the full text of an article.
- The article is in a journal that isn't part of our paid subscription so we only get the the abstracts (summary), not full text. If this is the case, you can request the article by Interlibrary Loan. It may take a few days, but it won't cost you anything.
- You must be currently affiliated with MTSU as a student or faculty/staff member.
- If you're off-campus, make sure you have the MTSU proxy set up and you are going through the Library website.
- It may be an issue with the Library's access on the publisher's end, which is easily fixed by submitting a problem link report.
- An embargo may have been placed on the most recent issues. Publishers often do this.
More Info / Source(s):
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!