Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jul 10, 2017 Views: 62
The Library has two presentation practice rooms located on the 2nd floor. (262B and 248B).
- They are equipped with large wall-mounted monitors and recording devices to allow students to practice and record.
- Presentation rooms can be booked online by currently enrolled MTSU students.
More Info / Source(s):
- Presentation Practice Room Policies
- Presentation Practice Room (Booking)
- Technology Meeting Spaces
- Digital Media Studio
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!