Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Mar 23, 2017 Views: 22
- To find information on non-profit organizations check the links below.
- NCCS Dataweb
- The National Center for Charitable Statistics builds compatible national, state, and regional databases and develops uniform standards for reporting on charitable organizations.
- Non-profit organizations information.
- Many websites include information on non-profit organizations:
- The database Statista has a dossier on Nonprofit Organizations in the U. S.
- Type "nonprofit organizations" in the search box.
- Set the button to United States, then refresh. Search.
- In the left column, select Dossiers & Industry Reports.
More Info / Source(s)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!