Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jul 05, 2017     Views: 135

VHS tapes may be viewed in room 114D on the first floor of the Library.

For individual viewing of DVDs or streaming media, check out a pair of headphones from the Technology Services Desk and grab any available computer.

More Info / Source(s):

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.