Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jan 12, 2017 Views: 18
Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: Jan 12, 2017 Views: 18
- Points of View Reference Center is one of the databases Walker LIbrary subscribes to. It provides background information, overview information, and pro and con information for each subject it covers. Magazine, newspaper, and journal articles are also included.It can be an excellent source to begin your research.
- Search by keyword or you can browse by category.
Where is it?:
- Points of View is listed in the DATABASES list on the Library home page.
- Points of View is listed in the Research Guide, Current & Controversial Issues.
More Info / Source(s)
- Library Research Guides
- Points of View Reference Center
- Current and Controversial Issues
- Databases A - Z
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!