Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Apr 06, 2017 Views: 18
Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: Apr 06, 2017 Views: 18
Walker Library is transitioning to a new print system. At this time (April 2017):
- 1st and 3rd floors are on the old system
- 2nd and 4th floors are on the new system.
If you are not affiliated with MTSU,
- Obtain a password from the Library Service Desk located inside the building entrance on the 1st floor.
- Log in to any computer on the 1st or 3rd floors.
- There is no charge for printing at this time.
More Info / Source(s)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!