Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Apr 25, 2017     Views: 21

As an MTSU employee, you can access electronic databases from work or home with your Pipeline username and password. 

If you have difficulty, please call the Reference Desk (615-904-8539).

Depending on the nature of your problem, we may need to refer you to the ITD help desk (615-898-5345).

More Info / Source(s):

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.