Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jul 10, 2017 Views: 45
You can use the Library Catalog Basic Search box to locate DVDs in the Library.
1. From the Library Home page, click on CATALOG.
2. Type your search term(s). Click Search.
From the results page:
- Choose Media Collection from the Collection box and DVD as the Format from the Narrow Your Results column.
- The results display to the right.
- You may Sort the results (default is Relevance) to the latest by selecting Date Descending.
Note: Students can check out dvds but they have to be viewed in the Library.
More Info / Source(s)
- How do I find DVDs using Advanced Search? (Library Catalog)
- Does Walker Library have a video library?
- How do I find videos? (JEWL Search)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!