Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Apr 25, 2017 Views: 4
To access full-text articles from Google Scholar from off-campus, you first need to change the settings.
- From the Databases link on the Library homepage, click G then Google Scholar.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Library links (on the left side of the page)
- Finally, you'll need to check several boxes for MTSU access to databases with full text.
- Log in with your Pipeline UserID/password to access full-text articles.
- Click on Full-text @ MTSU in the results list to go directly to the article or ArticleLinker availability.
More Info / Source(s):
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!