Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jul 19, 2016 Views: 22
Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: Jul 19, 2016 Views: 22
The Curriculum Collection, located on the 3rd floor of Walker Library, includes materials for classroom use, such as:
- resource units
- activity guides
- bulletin board idea books
- games, posters
- patterns, big books
- flip charts, art prints
- learning kits and manipulative materials
For more information about resources, services and borrowing materials, see the links below.
More Info Source(s):
- Borrowing Curriculum Materials
- Curriculum Collection Hours
- Curriculum CollectionIf you need further assistance, please Ask Us!