Contact Us

Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: May 15, 2017     Views: 40

Graduate Research Carrels:

  • Graduate students working on long-term research projects may apply for a study carrel along the back of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors.
  • Graduate Research Carrels are individual units with a work surface and a small lockable storage area for books and papers. Complete the form below and return it to the Service Desk on the 1st floor. For more info: 615-904-8533.

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.