Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jul 03, 2017 Views: 45
All of our databases are accessible from the Library home page through the DATABASES tab.
Since you know you want Academic Search Premier
- click on A and locate it in the results list.
- If you're on campus, the link will take you directly to Academic Search Premier.
- However, if you're off campus, you will be prompted to log in using your Pipeline username and password.
More Info / Source(s)
- Academic Search Premier
- Located in the popular databases links or select "A".
- Databases A - Z
- Opposing Viewpoints
- Located in the Popular Databases list or choos "O".