Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jun 12, 2017 Views: 81
To find a book in JEWL:
1. Go to the Library home page.
2. Pull down Books from the All menu on the left.
3. Type the exact title (you may use quotes) OR title keywords (if unsure) (i.e.oxford classical dictionary).
4. Click Go.
Note: Since JEWL Search retrieves many more formats than our catalog search, it is important to remember that the process is "search first; limit later".
The Results screen will appear.
From the Limit to menu on the left, select Library Catalog Only.
This brings up both ebooks and print.
To find print books in the Library:
1. Make sure to limit the location to Walker Library to find physical copies of books.
More Info / Source(s)
- How do I find a book? (Library Catalog)
If you have further questions, please Ask Us!