Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jul 03, 2017 Views: 26
To find newspaper resources, you can start with the Library Research guide for Newspapers.
- It offers links to historical, current, and international newspapers found on the Web. You can also find current news databases that the library subscribes to such as LexisNexis.
- Another approach is to search by topic in a database such as JEWL or Academic Search Premier. Both cover a wide range of subjects.
Finding newspapers in a JEWL Search
- From the Library home page, use JEWL Search and click on Advanced Search.
- Type your keyword(s) in the first box e.g "animal cruelty". Press Search.
- From the Search Results page, check the box News from the left column Source Types.
- Results will display newspapers.
- To limit to a specific publication, choose from Publication in the left column.
More Info / Source(s)
- Newspaper Library Resarch Guide
- JEWL Search
- Academic Search Premier
- Choose Academic Search Premier from the Popular Databases list.
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!