Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017 Views: 177
The DSM-V (DSM-5), or Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th edition, is available in both print and electronic formats through Walker Library:
- Online access is available through the Psychiatry Online database.
- Off-campus use of the electronic version is limited to current MTSU students, faculty, and staff only. Alumni or visitors wishing to consult this resource must visit the library in person.
- For access to the print version, visit the Reference area on the 1st floor of the library. The call number for the DSM-5 is 616.89 Am32d 2013.
- The print DSM-5 can be used in the library only.
Below is an image of the results from searching "diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders DSM 5" in the Library Catalog.
Note: Older editions of the DMS can also be found online or through the Library Catalog.
More Info / Source(s)
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Fifth Edition / DSM-5
- DSM Library
- Library Catalog
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.