Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.
Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Aug 29, 2018 Views: 43
To change the language of an article in JEWL:
Any EBSCO database from the Walker Library collection has two translation features.
- articles text (HTML only).
In addition, there is a "Listen" option - hear the HTML (full text) of an article read to you OR download it as an MP3 file.
To change the language interface:
The language selection feature is located on the top toolbar.
- Hover your pointer over Language on the top toolbar. The drop-down menu of available languages appears.
- Select by clicking on the desired language in the list.
- The interface is translated into the selected language.
How to make the database translate an article?
Important: the translation is available ONLY for articles in HTML format (not PDF).
- It is an automatic translation, focusing on words rather than sentences.
- It is neither gramatically nor stylistically correct.
- It will help you to understand a text that contains many unfamiliar words (e.g. scholarly articles that often use jargon).
More Info / Sources:
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!