Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Aug 27, 2018     Views: 19

A faculty member may authorize a designated borrower.

  • Designated borrowers are known as Proxy Student Borrower.  
  • Details and application information are available on the Proxy Borrowing Webpage.

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Trouble accessing an online resource?

If possible, please upload a screenshot of your error message below. 

Fields marked with * are required.

Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.