Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: May 15, 2019     Views: 76

If you want to search for something that is available at Walker Library... books, periodicals, and other resources -- use the Library Catalog.  The catalog is like a search engine for all the materials in Walker Library (and a few other libraries on campus). 

The Library Catalog is found on the Library home page.  Use the link Library Catalog to access it. 

More Info / Source(s)

Ask a New Question