Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Sep 06, 2018     Views: 171

AV equipment is available in two locations on campus for checkout.  

Audio / Visual Services 

  • The Center for Educational Media is located in the McWherter Learning Resources Center. (LRC).  The AV Services department supplies the University community with multimedia equipment and expertise.
  • Check out of equipment is limited to MTSU faculty / staff. 

Library Technology Services located in the Walker Library, has equipment available for MTSU students to check out.  

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!



Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.