Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: May 15, 2017     Views: 28

Below is a link to Academic Advising.  The website describes the process of providing an advisor, how to meet with one and much more.

Basically, once students are assigned an advisor, the contact information is in their Pipeline/Raidernet account. 

More Info / Source(s):

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!



Ask a New Question