Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Apr 25, 2017     Views: 75

Only Central Magnet students who have dual enrollment, have off-campus access to Library resources.  

If you do not participate in dual enrollment:

  • Come into the Library and get a guest login from the Service Desk on the 1st floor.  
  • You will be able to use the Library databases and electronic resources.  

Dual-enrolled students have the following privileges:

  • Dual-enrolled students do not pay program service fees.
  • They "should" be enrolled in Banner. ( Some may not yet be enrolled)
  • They have the same access of an undergraduate - Pipeline and MTmail.

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Trouble accessing an online resource?

If possible, please upload a screenshot of your error message below. 

Fields marked with * are required.

Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.