Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Feb 08, 2017     Views: 40

To pay back fines, in this case, the best thing to do is to contact the Circulation Desk and ask them to take a look at your record. They can be reached at 615-898-2650.

More Info / Source(s):

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.