Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Dec 18, 2018 Views: 57
To access a particular ebook to read:
Type the title you wish to find either through a JEWL search or the Library Catalog, from the Library home page. (This works for searching most any ebook or book)
- Go to the Library home page and use the JEWL search box.
- Click on JEWL Advanced Search
- Type the title if you know it OR the subject in the search box.
- Click on Search
- The results screen displays
- You can limit to Books from the left column. This may include print as well as electronic versions.
More Info / Source(s)
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.