Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Oct 01, 2018 Views: 28
Follow these instructions for finding an article that says "Link to Full Text". If the record says PDF, you should be able to simply click on it to retrieve the full article.
From the Results screen:
1. To locate the full text of an article you found in CIE: Current Issues in Education, click the "Link to Full Text"
This will take you to the CIE Website.
2. From the CIE web site, click on ARCHIVES.
3. Choose the Year and volume of your article. Click on it.
4. Choose the title of the article you want. Click on it.
- Now comes the tricky part.
- Locate the text Full Text.
- Under it is the actual link and will show a number of the article (09), author's name ANWARUDDIN (2015), PDF etc.
- These are extremely small and very easily missed as links.
Basically, click on whatever is underneath "Full Text."
- This should bring up the complete article.
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Ask a New Question
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.