Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.
Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Jan 29, 2018 Views: 83
There are two ways to make sure you are able to use the MTSU resouces found in a Google Scholar search:
- Access Google Scholar from the Library Website by going to the DATABASES tab, choosing G, then locating Google scholar.
- The preferences will be automatically set for MTSU.
- Access Google Scholar from off campus or just through Google. Set the preferences to use MTSU resources.
- Click the menu icon at the top of the page in Google Scholar and select Settings.
- Choose Library Links to associate yourself with MTSU.
- Click Save.
More Info / Source(s)
If you need assistance, please Ask Us!