Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2018     Views: 21

There is one resource held in Walker library that might fit the bill as an "abstract journal".  

  • Abstracts of English Studies is shelved in Periodicals on the 1st floor of the Library.  
  • We have 1958 - 1979 which are volumes 1-23.  The title was discontinued in 1994. 
  • Periodicals are shelved by title. 

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.