Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018 Views: 39
The Library Research Guide, Government Sources is a good place to begin for locating sources for government reports and related documents.
- Starting places for government information
- Links to popular documents such as economic indicators, federal code, etc.
The GPO Website is also a good source for access to the three different branches of the Federal Government.
- More than 1.5 million titles available.
- Accessible on smart phones, tablets, laptops and personal computers.
- Alphabetical list of collections
- Ability to search by calendar
- Quick links to popular publications.
Search the Library Catalog, located on the Library home page, to find available government documents.
- Click on CATALOG and then Advanced Search to the right.
- Type your keyword(s) in the Search for box. i.e. "court opinions"
- Select Government Documents from the Format box and Click Find.
More Info / Source(s):
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.