Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Oct 01, 2018 Views: 53
To find an article in print, browse our print journals in our current periodical section on the 1st floor.
- The are listed alphabetically by journal title.
- Scholarly journals generally do not have pictures; but the "popular" magazines do.
You can also search Journals A-Z, found on the Library home page, to locate a specific "magazine."
- Click on Journals A-Z.
- Type the magazine name in the search box. e.g., "newsweek."
- Press Search.
3. From the results page, locate Journals in print...
4. Click on the link to locate dates available in print. For older ones, click on View additional copies...
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Ask a New Question
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.