Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2018     Views: 3101

You can report your MTSU ID as lost by logging into your BlueID account with your Pipeline username and password.

Visit or contact the BlueID office (located in the Student Services Building) for information about obtaining a new ID card.

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Trouble accessing an online resource?

If possible, please upload a screenshot of your error message below. 

Fields marked with * are required.

Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.