Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Dec 11, 2017     Views: 45

At this time, books cannot be placed on hold. The only time we can place something on hold is if you bring the book to the circulation desk and don't have your ID.  

We'll keep it there while you get your ID to check it out.

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.