Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Oct 01, 2018 Views: 45
Many articles found in a JEWL search can be found in Full Text, but NOT ALL of them.
If the article doesn't have a PDF or HTML link to full text, try clicking on the Check Availability link found in the left column of the results page.
- If the link doesn't take you to a full text document, you will probably see a screen like the one below.
Use the Journals A-Z link to see if we subscribe to the journal.
- Type in or copy and paste the title of the source.
- If we don't own the journal, you will see: 0 results retrieved.
- If the journal is available, check the date range to see if the article you want is included.
- The next step may be to fill out an Interlibrary Loan form to try and locate it at a different Library.
More Info / Source(s):
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.