Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Apr 25, 2017     Views: 169

The University Lost and Found is located in the Student Union Building.  Below is a link with more information about how to contact them to check on your lost item.

The site also has a Lost & Found form to file a claim for your missing item.

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask a New Question