Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018     Views: 22

Walker Library has a government publications citation guide, located in Reference on the 1st floor.

  • The Bluebook:  a uniform system of citation 348.7347 B62u 2009

For online sources check out:  Citing U.S. Government Publications (Indiana University Bloomington)

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask a New Question