Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jun 17, 2019     Views: 60

Faculty library research carrels are handled by the Library Administrative office on the 4th floor. 

These are available to current faculty as well as faculty emeritus. 

More Info / Source(s):

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Trouble accessing an online resource?

If possible, please upload a screenshot of your error message below. 

Fields marked with * are required.

Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.