Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Aug 27, 2018     Views: 36

If you are a distance learner at MTSU, you may request an article in print/ or unowned through Interlibrary Loan. There are some requirements that go along with this service.   

  • You must live outside Rutherford County
  • Be currently enrolled in an MTSU distance education or ROCC/RODP course with MTSU as home school.
  • You must have no on-campus classes 

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Trouble accessing an online resource?

If possible, please upload a screenshot of your error message below. 

Fields marked with * are required.

Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.