Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Oct 23, 2019     Views: 177

Unfortunately, there is no way to check out a book without a valid MTSU ID.  

  • You could ask a friend to check the book out. She / he would be responsible for the book.
  • You might also check to see if the book is available in electronic format. 

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!



Ask a New Question