Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: May 01, 2019 Views: 70
To find a case in Westlaw Campus Research, start at the Library home page.
- Select the Databases link.
- Choose Westlaw found under the letter W.
- Select Cases from the Browse box.
- Type the case in the Cases search box at the top. i.e tennessee v oscar franklin smith
- Press the search icon.
- Select the case. i.e Smith v. Tennessee
More Info / Source(s)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.