Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Apr 11, 2017     Views: 56

To find a case in Westlaw, start at the Library home page.

  • Select the DATABASES tab.
  • Choose Westlaw from the Popular Databases or under the letter W.
  • Select Cases from the Browse box.
  • Type the case in the Cases search box at the top. i.e tennessee v oscar franklin smith

  • Press the search icon.
  • Select the case.  i.e  Smith v. Tennessee

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!


Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.