Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: May 15, 2019 Views: 22
You can search JEWL for your subject and then include "chart or graph" as part of your search limiters.
- Choose Advanced Search from the JEWL search box to the right on the Library home page.
- Enter your keywords i.e. "womens health".
- Under the Search Options below the advanced search boxes, locate Image Quick View Types.
- Check Graph, Chart or Graph, and Chart
- Click on Search. Your results should contain graphs and/ or charts.
Note: Whether there are graphs or charts will depend on your subject. Not all subjects may have them.
More Info / Source(s)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.