Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020 Views: 14
JEWL Search allows you to search within a specific journal.
- Choose Advanced Search from the JEWL Search Box on the Library home page.
- In the Select a Field box, choose SO Journal Title / Source.
- Enter the journal title you wish to search. Click Search.
- Scroll through the results or add keywords in the search boxes to narrow your results.
- Use the Refine Results box on the left to focus the search results.
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Ask a New Question
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.