Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jul 17, 2018     Views: 11

JEWL Search allows you to search within a specific journal. 

  • Choose Advanced Search from the JEWL Search Box on the Library home page.
  • In the Select a Field box, choose SO Journal Title / Source.
  •  Enter the journal title you wish to search.  Click Search. 


  • Scroll through the results or add keywords in the search boxes to narrow your results.
  • Use the Refine Results box on the left to focus the search results. 


If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.