Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018 Views: 19
To limit to ProQuest historical newspapers we have available, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Databases A-Z link on the Library home page. Click on P.
- Scroll down to ProQuest All Databases and click on it.
- Note that Select All is the default. Click in the box to deselect this choice.
- Scroll down in the list to where Proquest Historical Newspapers... begins.
- Select all that you wish to search by clicking in the box next to the title.
- Click Use Selected Databases at the top right.
- Enter your keywords in the Advanced Search box. i.e. "martin luther king, jr"
Ask a New Question
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.