Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Aug 17, 2018     Views: 42

Fines or fees must be paid online.  The Library cannot accept payments in person.

  • Check your My Library Accounts link on the Library home page for the amount due.
  • If the book still indicates it's overdue and not lost, wait until the fine / fee amount appears.
  • Let the Circulation desk know the book is lost in case someone needs the book.
  • Contact the Circulation Desk at  615-898-2650 if you have questions.

More Info / Source(s):

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask a New Question