Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Sep 07, 2018 Views: 23
The Chicago Manual of Style (16th & 17th editions) are available online as a library database. A hard copy of the 17th is available at the Reference Desk on the first floor of the library.
- Go to the Library home page
- Click on the Databases A-Z link
- Choose C and scroll down to the Chicago Manual of Style.
The manual has a table of contents with each section as a hyperlink to that chapter.
- Part Three includes information on Notes and Bibliography style as well as the Author-Date References style.
The Chicago Style Q & A is a searchable, alphabetized hyperlinked blog of topics.
- Each link has an entire page of questions and answers on these topics, such as abbreviations and quotations.
There is a Chicago-Style Citation Quick Guide as well as other resources.
More Info / Source(s)
- Chicago Manual of Style online
- Library Homepage
(Adapted from SNHU Shapiro Library)
Ask a New Question
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.