Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jun 17, 2019     Views: 57

Yes, there are a number of notary publics across campus available to assist with notary services. This contact list provides names, phone numbers, and office locations of notary publics at MTSU.

Note: Walker Library does not have a notary public.

Related FAQs / More info:

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Trouble accessing an online resource?

If possible, please upload a screenshot of your error message below. 

Fields marked with * are required.

Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.