Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: May 01, 2019     Views: 120

SciFinder has a policy of deactivating an account if it's not signed in to use for six months. 

The best thing to do if this occurs is to contact CAS at  They can answer any questions and can reactivate your account and give you your login ID. 

More Info / Source(s):

Ask a New Question