Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Nov 13, 2019 Views: 53
The Library offers several ways for students and faculty to learn and get more help with their ePortfolios..
- A peer tutor works in the Tutoring Spot on the first floor of the Library. They work one-on-one with students helping them with all ePortfolios, not just the D2L portfolios used in MT Engage. This includes the College of Education ePortfolio system.
- A Tech Coach is also available for students who need help with their ePorfolios.
More Info / Sources:
- How can I get help with my ePortfolio in D2L?
- MT Engage ePortfolio Instruction form
- How do I make an appointment with the Writing Center?
- Where is tutoring located in the Library?
- Schedule a 30 minute one-on-one appointment with a Tech Coach
Ask a New Question
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.