Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Apr 08, 2019     Views: 24 can change the language of a document. 



  •  Go to
  • Click on the "From" and "TO" 
    • Select first what the original language is
    • Select what language you want it translated into
  • Click on "translate a document"

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!


Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Trouble accessing an online resource?

If possible, please upload a screenshot of your error message below. 

Fields marked with * are required.

Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.