Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Apr 08, 2019 Views: 26
Translate.google.com can change the language of a document.
- Go to translate.google.com
- Click on the "From" and "TO"
- Select first what the original language is
- Select what language you want it translated into
- Click on "translate a document"
More Info / Source(s)
- Google Translate
- How do I translate a search and article in JEWL?
- How do I translate a search in the Library Catalog?
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
Ask a New Question
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.