Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jan 15, 2020     Views: 7

Walker Library has access to limited archival copies in Government Documents, Microfiche, as well as in Reference.

The Library also has digital access through the database HeinOnline

If you are not a current student, faculty or staff, the Web site govinfo offers access to CFR. See the link below. 

More Info / Sources:

If you need further assistance, please ASK US!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Trouble accessing an online resource?

If possible, please upload a screenshot of your error message below. 

Fields marked with * are required.

Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.