Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Apr 16, 2020 Views: 66
As a result of shifting to remote delivery of services to support student needs, Adobe has provided temporary at-home access for students so they can continue their work remotely.
1. Go to https://creativecloud.adobe.com and sign in with your MTSU email address.
2. If prompted, select Company or School Account and complete the MTSU login process.
3. From the Creative Cloud website, browse for and download your desired app. Click Apps at the top to view all apps.
- For more resources and detailed instructions go to https://mtsu.edu/stayoncourse/faculty/software.php and click on the Adobe tab.
- For more information on how to download or install apps, see Download and Install Creative Cloud apps.
- Contact MTSU Information Technology Help Desk if you run into any issues or problems with this process.
- (615) 898-5345 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need further assistance, please AskUs!
Ask a New Question
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.