Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Jul 31, 2020 Views: 74
July 14 - August 9, 2020 the second phase of campus re-opening
When the Library opens, several changes have been put into place to ensure a safe environment.
- Only MTSU students faculty, and staff will be allowed in the Library. Remember to bring your current MTSU ID.
- A mask must be worn. All library users must wear one when inside the Library, whether within six feet of someone or not.
- This applies to graduate study rooms as well. Masks may only be removed while eating in a group study room.
- Furniture has been reconfigured to allow for social distancing.
- The total number of people allowed in the library at one time has been reduced to allow social distancing.
- No group study or group activity is permitted in the Library.
- There are now dedicated entrance and exit doors as well as up and down staircases.
- Only certain areas of the Library will be open for use to help create a safe environment.
More Info / Source(s)
Ask a New Question
Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.